Money transfer

chao04
Contributor
Contributor

i'ts been 10 days counting now. i get this error when i try to transfer my money from pay-pal to my bank account (verified account, and amount already received from sender by papal, and pay pal already verified my account and me who trying to transfer the money), however it's keeps giving error. I called Customer service many times, they keep telling me to try after 72 hours, or 48 hours, every time I call. They seem to clueless why the system is giving me unjustified error message when transferring my money. PayPal might profit from keeping my money there for few more days - but this is not a ethical practice. I am sincerely disappointed on PayPal's payment processing service and customer service. why PayPal keeps blocking our money even when identities and accounts are verified? please help resolve this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chao04 

It’s their security block. Leave account alone for a week straight, then try withdraw once. This issue usually resolves itself but you have to give security system a block of time to reset. If you keep repeating failed action, the system senses it is being forced, this makes the block last longer to protect itself. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.