Money on hold but i marked as completed

ohitspm
New Community Member

I have a payment on hold. I went to activity, clicked get money sooner and went through the steps to complete it. But it still says it's "on hold" until February 15th, is it common to wait 1 week? Also, I went through that process but it still says I need to "get my money sooner" and i didn't receive any sort of confirmation for it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ohitspm,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have a concern regarding the payment hold.

Please know that whenever there is a payment hold, you will receive a notification regarding the release date. You will need to wait till the time frame gets over. Because releasing the payment holds is an automated process and it happens automatically by our internal security system. But you can also release your payment hold in another easiest way. If the buyer confirms the receipt of the item, then your funds will be released instantly. Here's how a buyer can confirm the receipt of the item: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176 . Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Girish

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.