Metrobank Debit link to Paypal

Temp20230525ad
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would just like to clarify on some matters pertaining the Metrobank account linking to Paypal.

There have been some posts stating that one CANNOT link their Metrobank accounts to Paypal, such as this:
http://www.affordablecebu.com/load/banking/linking_paypal_account_to_metrobank_atm_account/13-1-0-29...

And those that CAN link their Metrobank accounts to Paypal, such as this:

http://www.affordablecebu.com/load/banking/how_to_link_metrobank_account_to_paypal_account/13-1-0-30...

Hence, I would just like to know if I really CAN link my Metrobank account to my Paypal account and TRANSFER FROM the Metrobank account INTO my Paypal?

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Kfameronag
New Community Member

@thislioness Hi, just want to ask, if ever I didn't put my middle name during the registration process and then I will link my metrobank debit card, is it still okay?

Login to Me Too

LiberPublishing
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Girl,

Your post is very helpful. I am starting to get worried din. So I think I just need to be patient. Pero hindi talaga eligible and Metrobank Debit Card for instant transfers noh? only as bank account and will need to wait always for 3-5 days? I hope to receive a response from you po hehe

Login to Me Too

ConradOwynNovh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Michikoi

I'm having some issues withdrawing my paypal funds to my metrobank debit mastercard, already had 2 failed attempt. huhu

If I may ask, what was the bank name you used for your metrobank mastercard debit, is it just plain "metrobank" using this routing #026002846??

Thank you

Conrad

Login to Me Too

mayedose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you successfully transferred your fund in your metrobank account using the 13 digits? 

Login to Me Too

Michikoi
Contributor
Contributor

I got it Maye! 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Constantine8
Contributor
Contributor

That's correct. There are only 13 digits, but there's one line on top of the account name that has 16 digits. Which one should be linked to Paypal?

Login to Me Too

LiberPublishing
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I just would like to ask. were you able to successfully transfer your funds from your paypal to your metrobank? I have the same case as yours kasi hehe. Hope for your response

Login to Me Too

mayedose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you figured out about linking the 13 digits?

Login to Me Too

Michikoi
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, it's just the 13 digit number on my account. 

Login to Me Too

mayedose
Contributor
Contributor

Got it. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.