Lost cards from output

n1kkia
Contributor
Contributor

Withdrawals via Standard (Fees may apply) have disappeared from my account Typically in 1-3 business days I am from Ukraine and this was the only way for my parents to withdraw money, what should I do?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

n1kkia
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe same problem "Hi, I have a VISA debit prepaid card, but I have a problem when I try to withdraw money from paypal to the card, when I go to send payments, it asks me to link my card on 2 way, first Link an eligible debit card (Instant with 1% fee), and second Link an eligible debit card or bank (Fees many apply), whatever i chose, it ask me to write my data of card, and when i write this and hit done, this refresh my page and back to options to chose what i payment want, and nothing happening, what is the problem, please can anyone help?"

The last time I withdrew money to this card a week ago and everything was fine, but now it doesn’t exist at all, and I can’t withdraw money and add this card, although there is a card through Instant (1% fee), but this method is not available for Ukraine.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @n1kkia,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concern with this. For Ukraine PayPal accounts, you can receive money from friends and family in your PayPal wallet and be able to transfer these funds to your bank account by linking an eligible Mastercard or Visa debit/credit card. 

You can choose to transfer funds using PayPal’s instant transfer feature to receive your money typically within minutes provided this functionality is supported by your bank or card issuer. Funds can be sent to an eligible linked debit card or credit card typically within minutes. 

I would suggest you contact your card issuer to ensure there are no issues with your card which could be preventing you from making your withdrawal. Once you have done this, please try making your withdrawal again. 

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Promettheus
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here (Romania) and it has nothing to do with the card issuer. This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

n1kkia
Contributor
Contributor

No, it's not, I contacted the banks linked to my account and they asked me to contact you. Also, I do not live in Ukraine, my account is registered in Romania, but the Ukrainian cards of my parents, which I linked, only have the ability to standard output. Just 2 weeks ago everything was fine, but now the possibility of a conclusion is completely gone, as it is, where at least one argument or an attempt to solve the problem, I don’t understand ....

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

@n1kkia @Promettheus Sorry for the inconvenience! If your account is registered in Romania, you can only link and withdraw to a card which is issued in the same country. As PayPal is country specific, you cannot link a card which is issued in a different country.

I also recommend you to contact our support team by clicking the "Contact us" option at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.