Issues with sending and withdrawals

Mitch09
New Community Member
I have to wait for 24 hours to successfully send a payment. Withdrawals sent directly to my card are constantly being denied. There are no restrictions in my account please what can I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Mitch09,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Facing a denial when withdrawing can be frustrating and I'm sorry! There are a few actions you can take. You can reach out to the card-issuing bank to have them review from their end. Sometimes the bank is denying the transaction. If things are cleared up with your bank, you can also wait the 24 hours and attempt to withdraw again. If you still face a denial, you would reach out to PayPal support directly from your account for a review to be completed. This is done by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website, or by going through the "Help" section of your account. Our agents will be happy to assist you. Lastly, you can attempt to withdraw to a different funding source if possible. 

I know accessing your funds is important and I hope resolution is found soon! 

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.