I want to archive a purchase from my dashboard so that is doesn't appear automatically

Wilcox1
New Community Member

I have made a purchase on PayPal that is an anniversary surprise for my partner.  I would like it not to come up on my dashboard which my partner will see.  How do I archive or hide a purchase from my dashboard?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Wilcox1,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

It looks like you have concerns about your partner possibly seeing a payment listed for an anniversary gift in your Activity. I know it would be important to keep that a surprise! At PayPal, we always recommend that our customers create and use their own account. If you have a partner that uses your PayPal account, this could end up causing security issues down the road. If you have a Business account and your partner is added as an authorized user, then using the account should be fine. I see that you've asked how you can remove a transaction from appearing in your Activity or dashboard. PayPal does not have that capability at this time. I'm sorry to give you this news! This may be a good time to ask your partner to create their own PayPal account to make things easier. 

Please enjoy the rest of your week!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.