I received a payment notification email, but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account

sarbjeet_batra
New Community Member

I received a payment notification email with the message

"Before we can deposit the payment into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre."

I found nothing in the Resolution Centre. Moreover I have completed the email confirmation, KVC,  bank confirmation.  But I have not yet received any payment in my paypal account.  My account type is Personal not a Business account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @sarbjeet_batra

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I appreciate how concerning this must be. It sounds like your account has a limitation or request for information. 

First, please ensure your email address has been confirmed: How do I confirm my email address?

Secondly, you will need to verify your identity and PayPal account, more information can be found here: Complete KYC 

For more information on receiving payments see: How do I receive PayPal payments?

If you have any outstanding account limitations, this can also prevent you from receiving payments. You can view any account limitations by visiting your Resolution Center and selecting 'Go To Account Limitations'. 

I hope this can help. Enjoy your day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.