I forgot to add Transfer ID to my bank transfer!

molnaroliver
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Yesterday I transfered some money from my bank to my paypal but I forgot to add in the Transfer ID that Paypal gave me! So my question is, where is my money right now, and how can I get it back? Thank you for your answers!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @molnaroliver,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have a concern regarding money still not received after transferring it from bank to PayPal.

Please know that when you add/transfer money from bank to PayPal, it takes 3 to 5 business days for the completion. The business days does not include weekends and banking holidays. You will receive a notification once the funds are added to your PayPal account balance. For more assistance on this and need more clarification, you can get in touch with our customer service team over the phone. You can find our customer service number on the "Help & Contact" section on the paypal.com website. Thank you.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Girish

Login to Me Too

AlenaMot
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have the same issue. Did you recieve the money or did you solve it differently?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.