How to withdraw money to my VISA card in USD?

ShaqOatmeal
Contributor
Contributor

After all the usual hassle (you know, the hassle synonymous with PayPal when you pretty much just try to do anything) I finally got my VISA card linked and confirmed and I even managed to change the cards currency from EUR to USD in my Wallet.

Yet, I still can not withdraw money to my card. I get an error message saying "Something went wrong." I wonder what this "something" might be?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Denis8888
New Community Member

I want to withdraw money to the card in the currency you have on paypal, please solve this problem for me.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Denis8888,

Welcome to the community! That's a great question. Here's an article from our Help Center on withdrawing to a card. I hope this helps. 

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @ShaqOatmeal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For this it might be best to contact our Customer Support team to provide additional information. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. We would like to see if we have any options to help. 

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.