How to check if my account can receive fund from customer
The option to receive Paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.
Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive Paypal payments.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I am sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving funds. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. To provide a safer online payment network, every action through PayPal is reviewed before it's approved. Occasionally, action won't go through due to the various precautions we take to improve transaction safety. In this situation, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you sort out this issue.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Is my PayPal account complete if I only link a card, I do not have a US bank account in Wallet Archives
- Can't receive money (no receive button) on old account (Ukraine). in Wallet Archives
- Unable to log in in Managing Account Archives
- Got someone sending me money asking for payment to recieve in Transactions Archives
- Are there any humans working at PayPal? in Managing Account Archives