I got a message today from PayPal of a 2 yr old "inactive" billing agreement. After jumping the usual hoops, hurdles, going down the rabbit hole over and 1 1/2, I finally FINALLY figured out where the billing agreements were hidden. There are 20. Going back to 2016. ALL are inactive. I want to permanently remove them. I will not ever use them again. I don't like that there is a company that has my credit card information sitting in PayPal. I get Spam Risk and Spam calls at a rate of 8 a week now from companies wanting to give me a business loan, among others. Ghost accounts sitting in the inner web doesn't help. How do I remove these? I don't want to have them inactive, I don't need to keep them, I don't want to save them, and I am not wanting to close my account. Just remove the old billing agreements. Is this "just simply" possible?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Billing agreement cancelled, now i can't continue subscription in Transactions Archives
- Where would I find the billing agreement and proof of cancellation of an app. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can't add Paypal to Microsoft payment methods: "Your account wasn't authorized or added" in Transactions Archives
- "cancelled their billing agreement"? in Transactions Archives
- How do I cancel the billing agreement I have with eBay in Paypal? in Transactions Archives