Hi money on hold help please

Omarkhader
Contributor
Contributor
My money still on hold even though the guy who sent to me asked me to add tracking and i did but he got nothing so am i, i have been waiting for 7 day and dont know what to do may u please help me to solve this problem
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Omarkhader 

Are the funds on hold IN your paypal balance or are you relying on a possibly fake paypal email telling you to add tracking?

If they are showing as on hold ON your paypal account then check out the link.

https://www.paypal.com/jo/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Omarkhader
Contributor
Contributor
It is in thr money on hold not in the balance also i read all what u sent to me in ur comment not from these things i have it i am new in PayPal and i just wanted to charge my game thats it all i am waiting for 7 days and i hope u find a solution for me it is only 11$ not that big deal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @Omarkhader,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you have a payment on hold after entering in the tracking information and waiting 7 days. We would like to take a further look into this. Please reach out to our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking “Help & Contact”. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You can also chat with us on Facebook or Twitter. 

Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good day. 

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.