Has any one had any problems with regards refunded, because I got told But not refunded

Rock666
Contributor
Contributor

Need to change the word refund and refunded with my recent dispute turned from refunded to no refund with in 24 hours .., must be PayPal policy to withdraw wohats been said

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there. 

I know it can be inconvenient if the refund hasn't been processed. 

I would advise checking the status of the payment in your 'Activity Log' within your PayPal account. If the refund is showing as 'Cancelled' I would advise to get in direct contact with our Customer Care. You can do this by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of our website. 

If the transaction is showing as 'Refunded' or 'Completed', then the funds should return to where they were originally debited from. If the transaction was funded by your Bank Account, the funds should appear within 7 working days. If the money came from a Credit Card, the refund will be processed within 30 days of the refund date. If funded by your PayPal Balance, the funds should go back there straight away. 

If the transaction is showing as not refunded, please check the status of your Dispute in our Resolution Centre (www.PayPal.com/disputes). 

I hope this helps.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.