Fiverr PayPal payment issue

wavewalker777
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning community, I'm Manmeet Singh, a freelance web developer from Fiverr. • I initiated the payment from fiverr on 17 May 2022 (my $54.46 😢🙁). • When it came through PayPal, I was unable to verify my a/c in order to receive overseas payments, so PayPal mailed me saying, "This payment will be returned within 15-30 days if you didn't upgrade your a/c." • Now the day has came but I didn't receive any kind of message through PayPal or fiverr. Also it didn't reflected in my fiverr balance. Addressed this problem to both Fiverr and PayPal community and customer support. • Please help me out as this was my hard-earned money through freelancing, I'll be very grateful. Amy kind of help will be appreciated!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marissa

Hi @wavewalker777

Thank you for posting! I'm sorry you weren't unable to receive a payment from Fiverr. To receive international payment in India, your account must be KYC verified. If the payment was sent to you prior to completing KYC, it was mostly likely returned to the sender. You will need to reach out to Fiverr and request them to send the payment again. Please ensure you have completed KYC in the account prior to requesting any additional payments. Thank you! -Marissa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.