Error message

HartAeo
New Community Member
When I tried transferring money to my credit card(visa) today it showed ‘’Things don't appear to be working right now’’ and I was sent an email saying the transaction was denied.few days ago i could withdraw my money but I don’t know what’s going on now… help out
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marissa

Hi @HartAeo

Thank you for posting and welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry your transfer to your Visa card was denied. A withdrawal can be denied for many reasons. Please ensure your card accepts electronic transfers and transfers in the currency you are attempting to withdraw. If they do, it is possible that our system might be blocking the transfer due to risk. Make sure to access your account from a secure connection and a device you have used in the past. Sometimes clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help. If you continue to run into this issue, please reach out to our Customer Support or send us a Facebook Private Message (PM) or Twitter Direct Message (DM). -Marissa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.