Does PayPal still offer direct deposit forums to give to our employers?

Ryanwis1999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am just curious if PayPal still offers a direct deposit forum to give to our employers? I know previously there was a forum that was able to be signed that had direct deposit information on it. However, when going into the section on the settings under direct deposit it is no longer there. Is this forum no longer offered? Or did it move? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Ryanwis1999,

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community! 

I see that you are inquiring about Direct Deposit paid through PayPal. I'm sorry that the option is not populating as it was before! Note, Direct Deposit is subject to the payor's support of this feature. The payor may not have this feature available. If they do have Direct Deposit capabilities, please be sure to look over our set up instructions from our Help Center. It may also be beneficial to review your account further to ensure that it is not limited. Limitations can sometimes hinder certain actions from being available. For now, the Direct Deposit option should still be available to eligible payors. 

I hope this leads you to a resolution or answer! 

Thank you,
-Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Ryanwis1999,

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community! 

I see that you are inquiring about Direct Deposit paid through PayPal. I'm sorry that the option is not populating as it was before! Note, Direct Deposit is subject to the payor's support of this feature. The payor may not have this feature available. If they do have Direct Deposit capabilities, please be sure to look over our set up instructions from our Help Center. It may also be beneficial to review your account further to ensure that it is not limited. Limitations can sometimes hinder certain actions from being available. For now, the Direct Deposit option should still be available to eligible payors. 

I hope this leads you to a resolution or answer! 

Thank you,
-Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.