Do not want automatic currency Exhange

Marsid92
Contributor
Contributor

HEllo all ,

I recive all my parents in USD . When they are transferred to the cart at the and of the month the are converted automatically to EUR and then transferred from euro to ALL . this is like the third month that happed ( i asked a manual withdrau now and no opsions to withdraw USD . It converted automatically to euro).

Any help please how to do be transferred USD to my cart ? Going USD-EURO-ALL i lose money. Before was only USD-ALL.

Q

Best Regards

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Marsid92

Thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concern with this. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like the card you have choose for your withdrawals is currently in ALL currency. When you add a card to your PayPal account, the currency is automatically set based on the country it is registered in. 

If you want to withdraw using EUR, you would need to update the currency of your card in your PayPal account. To do so, please contact our customer support. This can be done by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Marsid92
Contributor
Contributor

HEllo Rachel ,

I want to withdrau in USD ( the currency i took payments). This was ok since in 2011 and USD was the withdrau currency.

Now like 2,3 month the withdrau comes in euro it . I woud like in USD .

Still i contacted the like you told.

Waiting for an reply.

Best Regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Marissa

Hi @Marsid92

Please reach out to our Customer Support to request an update on the currency registered in your card. Once your card currency has been updated, any future withdrawals should be performed in USD. You may also reach us through Facebook Private Message (PM) or Twitter Direct Message (DM). Thank you. - Marissa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.