Can't transfer money to my bank account

Sue651
New Community Member

When I try to transfer money from PayPal into my bank account I receive an error message: "There's an issue with your account". I've tried the various ways to contact PayPal or 'be helped' and I'm still stuck. The only changes I've made to my account recently are that I deleted one UK bank account and added a new one. Any ideas please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Sue651,

Thank you for your post. I understand you're unable to transfer money from PayPal to bank account after deleting the existing UK bank account and adding the new one.

I hope you have successfully linked a new bank account and it is confirmed with PayPal. If yes and you still experiencing an issue, then it might be due to any possible reasons. Please make sure your account is all fine and it is not restricted. In case there is a limitation, you will not be able to perform any action on your account. If there is no issue with your account as said above, then please clear the cache, cookies and browsing history of your internet browser and then try again. Let us know the status and we will assist you further.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Girish

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.