Can't send money to other countries than EU
Two weeks ago I had no problem with sending money to another country ( Poland to Canada/Us).
Today, when i tried to send money, it shows me the "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now."
There is money on cards, no limitations, bank confirmed.
When I send money from Polish to another Polish account, there is no problem, transaction goes through.
Does anyone know why? Is there solution to this?
Trying to call PP is impossible to get through.
Paying for item or Friends&Family, does not work any way.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives