Can't change credit card currency

Q8Star
New Community Member

Hi,

I have been on PayPal for some time and paying in USD or sellers currency, suddenly PayPal changed all payments to my local currency without any notification to me.

PayPal exchange rates are high and I don't want them to charge me in my local currency. I have followed the instructions on the following page but it was unhelpful as I can't change the currency on the wallet nor can I contact PayPal themselves.

https://www.paypal.com/kw/smarthelp/article/can-i-have-my-card-charged-in-a-different-currency-in-my...

I need help or engagement from PayPal team, there is no open communication channel from PayPal and this is apparently the only mean available.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Q8Star,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the currency of your card. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.