CASH IN - GCASH ISSUE

Aj-12
Contributor
Contributor

I tried withdrawing/cash in my money using Gcash. It says it will reflect about 24hrs. It has been two days, and I still don't see it. I've been a long-term user of Paypal. It's the first time I have encountered this issue. Most of the time, it reflects real-time.

I also tried reaching out to GCASH, and they told me there's no incoming money from Paypal. I have the receipt I sent the funds on March 6, 2022.

PLEASE HELP

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Aj-12

For assistance, please visit https://help.gcash.com

Regards,

Harley125

Login to Me Too

RenielP
Contributor
Contributor

hi is this solved issue regarding cash in? because i have same problem i cash in last march 17 still march 21 no cash coming to my gcash wallet.. how many days did they solved your problem? and where sis your money back paypal ? or gcash? i hope your reply thanks a lot 

Login to Me Too

christmasghost
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I called GCash and they just told me to wait.  Was your issue resolved?

Login to Me Too

Eljun0922
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced this same exact issue on Easter Sunday, 17th of April. Multiple tickets were created trying to resolve the issue.

Gcash sent me an email to wait within the next 24 hours, however it's more than 48 hours already. Were your issues of same scenario

got resolved already? Has the funds been credited to your Gcash or back to PayPal? Please advise. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.