Business pay pal ,why I can’t pay on h&m? Keep saying processing after I log in

Miki33
New Community Member
I try to pay H&M with my business pay pal, i log in than in the end keep saying processing, and doesn’t move forward.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Miki33,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I understand that you have been facing challenges when placing an order to H&M using PayPal. I know that would be concerning and I'm sorry! If this is a simple connection issue, you may need to check your connectivity and clear the cache & cookies from your internet browser. Then move forward and try the purchase again. If you still are having trouble, the payment may be denied by PayPal or the bank you are attempting to use due to risk. In that case, you may need to select a different funding source. If you are unable to complete the order or choose a different funding source, your account may need to be reviewed by PayPal support. This is done by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website, or by going through the "Help" section of your account. It's possible that something needs to be adjusted or resolved on your account.

Hopefully you can complete the order soon!

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.