Bank account cannot send

illudota
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Whenever I use transfer/withdraw option, it gives me 2 options, My Bank Account and My VISA Card, however when I use pay / send money option, it only gives me 2 options, My Paypal Balance(If there is available balance, and if there's not, Only my VISA Card shows up, why doesn't my Bank Account show up unlike withdraw/transfer option? Is it because there's no balance?? or what? I want to be able to pay using my Bank Account, is it possible? or is it not? If it is, please tell me how, I have proof, etc that it is my bank account, as I already linked it in my account.)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Megan

Hi @illudota,

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community!

I definitely understand why you'd feel frustrated with this.

It sounds you might need to confirm your bank account. Payments can only be sent using a bank account once the bank has been confirmed. Payments made using a debit or credit card can be sent without confirming the bank or that specific card, so I can see why you'd be confused!

Once you confirm your bank, you should be able to send payments from there.

I hope this helps and that this helps to resolve your issue! 

Have a great day!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

illudota
Contributor
Contributor

How do I confirm my bank account? I don't see any option.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey @illudota,

Thank you for posting the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to know that you're unable to find the options to confirm your bank account. In this kind of situation, you will have to contact our customer support team by clicking on contact at the bottom of our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.