Mrmobber
Contributor
Contributor
I sent 300 to a questionable new friend right before I hit send I made a little comment where space was provided to do such. The next day I got a screenshot from the recipient stating from PayPal a refund would be made to me. That was5 days ago and nothing yet?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Mrmobber,

We appreciate you posting in the PayPal Community! 

I see that you are expecting a refund from a friend. I'm sorry this process has been time-consuming. It would be important to review if you have received any email communications from PayPal regarding a refund. A screenshot from the recipient isn't a very concrete way of confirming a refund. If the refund was done and is coming from the other user's bank account through PayPal, it could take up to a week to complete. If the refund was coming from their PayPal account balance, it would have been almost instant. I suggest you follow up with your friend to see why there is a delay. You can also have PayPal review your account and activity to see if there is a refund being processed. This can be done by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website, or by going through the "Help" section of your account when logged in.

Hopefully you receive that refund shortly! 

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.