why paypal is botched and makes me not want to use it.

thisappisbuggin
New Community Member
Ive used paypal for a long time, then one day somthing happend and i had to re enter my bank info in order to transfer money. Since then it has been saying will take FIVE DAYS for money to transfer... that **bleep** is garbage... im not a weirdo so i only put money into my paypal when i need it to pay for stuff where paypal is the only payment option. So lets say im using an app where you put offers on stuff and it needs to be accepted... so i put an offer down, its accepted, i go to my paypal to transfer the money i need.. but NOPE gotta wait 5 days to have my money in my paypal after having the routing and account number in place and having used the app with the same bank for atleast 3 years... but just cause i had to re enter the info, i now have to wait... yet i can transfer funds from paypal to my bank INSTANTANIOUSLY! so now i have ppl who think i was going to purchase somthing waiting upwards of 5 days just to know if im gonna follow thru with it... and whenever i explain how paypal is **bleep**ing me they just tell me to **bleep** off and they move on to a different customer... there for it is ruining my experience and deterring me from wanting to use it... and dont give me that **bleep** that i should transfer a good amount into it and just keep it there for when i need it... no... thats not how im finna do **bleep** with my own money... and dont tell me its all the banks fault because its clearly both your faults.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.