vendors that may not accept PayPal's Master Card but accept other MasterCards

Lorri0920
Contributor
Contributor

Am finding that some vendors do accept MasterCard just not the PayPal MasterCard. I'm in the USA; Amazon, the biggest retailer in the USA won't accept it, neither does Marshall's. Amazon members get free shipping on 98% of the items they buy, while many big box stores that accept PayPal have minimum order requirements to qualify for free shipping. It varies/store, have seen some that have free shipping with a minimum of order of $35.00 to just under $100.00

Does PayPal have a list that their customers can access re who will/won't accept PayPal? It's embarrassing to go to a store + have your card declined.

Also frustrating to go thru the procedures of selecting an item only to have Paypal declined because they don't accept PayPal, not because our account is in poor standing.

Lorri0920

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Lorri0920

I apologize about the frustration this has caused you. Unfortunately, there is not a list of merchants that accept the PayPal MasterCard. 

Enjoy your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.