classic view

tjuanas
New Community Member

hi... i want the classic view back. I was able to continue to use it now it is gone. How do i get it back

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Thearica
New Community Member

If enough of us who wish they had classic view back, would all call in and make our voice heard, they might just change it.  I HATE the new look that I came in on today!!  Just had gotten used to the view that replaced the classic view... Still, classic view was and still is my favorite!

Login to Me Too

spiyda
Contributor
Contributor

It will make no difference how many call in..

the classic view was sharper, more efficient and less prone to entry errors. ( an example of that happened last night where I missed marking 4 sales as dispatched)

but no..  the paypal gurus want "pretty pretty" despite the facvt that it is much harder for the visually impaired to use.

I'm surprised they don't take the effect on diabled people into account.

If there was an alternative to paypal I would use it..  in fact I do use stripe whenever possible... simply because of the awful screens

I have a Masters in Computing, I've been using computers since before a lot of these developers were in nappies, but they just want it to look like a mobile phone screen.

There is an API maybe we should crowd source a classic view ?

Login to Me Too

Lump
New Community Member

I don't know if any PP representative is reading this but the change of lay out is very unprofessional.  I download my reports and import them to an automated system which is now broken. I can't even get the info I got in Classic without doing some serious digging. This costs my small business a lot of resources. And just so it looks pretty?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.