You call that Customer Support?

tropicaltopical
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal,

As a billion dollar NYSE traded company, don't you think you can spare a few thousand dollars to pay for Customer Service staff so I don't have to wait ON HOLD for an hour?

Are you that cheap?  My gosh!  You need to get your act together.  If you make your customers wait on hold for more than even 5 minutes, YOU ARE DOING CUSTOMER SERVICE WRONG!

Sincerely,

A Disgruntled Customer (who is still on hold)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tropicaltopical

Only an hour? Can be 4 hours + Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tropicaltopical
Contributor
Contributor

Hung up and called again.  This time I got the option to have them call me back in 90 minutes.  I chose that.  They never called back.

Tried again the next day, got a live person who send me a needed confirmation text, and I had my problem solved in 3 minutes. 

Three calls, three different outcomes.  That's called inconsistency.

Login to Me Too

Hawks4177
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and this morning! Only this morning at 3am central I had someone message me back on chat and message me all the way up until I said I want a refund and then they closed it. Even though I had proof of the purchase and that it wasn’t mine. I will be calling today again for sure because it was over a $40 charge!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.