Why in Moldova we can't choose language of site's interface?

IarBest
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! 🙂 In Moldova paypal.com open only in English and impossible to change it although, as I know, in Russia this site have Russian interface and in Romania - Romanian (these languages know all citizens of our country). More of that - we can't choose time zone. Acoording to paypal, we have timezone GMT-8, but in fact we have GMT+2. I wrote two times in help center - no answer. Paypal in Moldova exists more than 4 years. Can somebody help to solve this problem, please? Thanks in advance. Respectfully, Iaroslav.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @IarBest

Thanks for reaching out! I appreciate your feedback, I've forwarded it on for further review. In the meantime, you may want to look into what browser-related options you have to update the language and time zone. Thank you again for your feedback!

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

IarBest
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal_JonK, thanks for your answer and help! 🙂 Yes, my settings in browser and windows have the right language (Russian) and right timezone (GMT+2). Good luck to you! 🙂

Login to Me Too

IarBest
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 🙂 I am sorry, but how about this question? We still have only English language of site and time GMT-8. Time is not so big problem, but language - is very big for many people. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @IarBest,

Thank you again for your suggestion. Jon has passed your suggestion to the appropriate teams. I regret that we don't have the ability to speculate on the outcome of that suggestion. Some of our sites in various countries are still available only in English.

We really appreciate the feedback! PayPal is always considering the feedback we receive. Even if your request is not acted upon right away, every bit of feedback is important to us.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.