cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why in Moldova we can't choose language of site's interface?

Contributor

Why in Moldova we can't choose language of site's interface?

Hi! 🙂 In Moldova paypal.com open only in English and impossible to change it although, as I know, in Russia this site have Russian interface and in Romania - Romanian (these languages know all citizens of our country). More of that - we can't choose time zone. Acoording to paypal, we have timezone GMT-8, but in fact we have GMT+2. I wrote two times in help center - no answer. Paypal in Moldova exists more than 4 years. Can somebody help to solve this problem, please? Thanks in advance. Respectfully, Iaroslav.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Why in Moldova we can't choose language of site's interface?

Hello @IarBest

Thanks for reaching out! I appreciate your feedback, I've forwarded it on for further review. In the meantime, you may want to look into what browser-related options you have to update the language and time zone. Thank you again for your feedback!

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

Re: Why in Moldova we can't choose language of site's interface?

Dear PayPal_JonK, thanks for your answer and help! 🙂 Yes, my settings in browser and windows have the right language (Russian) and right timezone (GMT+2). Good luck to you! 🙂