Why do you associate with these ppl, they are scammers

Jaycee100
Contributor
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
Morning I’m so confused about using this community site. Were you responding to me? I’m so tired of this fight with PayPal and the clothing online site. I made a purchase and of course it’s a scam. I tried another purchase only to have it be the same scammer with a different name. On my PayPal account it shows the money transferred to them but when I check the order info on PayPal it says there isn’t a order ??? So PayPal just sends money with out an explanation of what it’s for? I’ll go into my account and copy what it shows so that you can understand what I’m saying. Sorry I am very unhappy with PayPal and ordering online Thank you Patty
Login to Me Too

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry One more question. How do I know who is sending me the hundreds of emails from the PayPal community!? Patty
Login to Me Too

ThriftingFAD
Contributor
Contributor

When you reply to a topic, unclick the 'email when someone replies to my post' so you do not get a ton of notifications. Every time someone replies, it sends you the notification even if the person is just replying to the post, but not you directly because they hit the reply button on your post.

Click on your profile at the top right corner next to the bell, go to "My subscriptions" and it will show you a list of posts you are 'subscribed' to which means you will get a notification every time someone replies to it. Select all, then delete and it will stop the multiple emails.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.