WTH!!! What is with all the new rules and cards!

abiquiu_sue
Contributor
Contributor

I am not interested in joining the new PayPal Cash or Cash Plus.  Not interested in a new cash card, or paypal debit card, or the paypal app.  I don't want paypal as my bank.  What do I have to do to get access to my paypal balance with out signing my life away?  If I close the acct, how to I get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abiquiu_sue 

No need to get a PayPal card. Just provide the info PayPal is requesting to comply with these new fed/consumer laws and then you can use your PayPal balance as PayPal Cash balance account or PayPal Cash Plus balance account, park funds in there and withdraw to bank as usual OR if not, you should also have to option to claim your money and withdraw your payments to bank directly instead of leaving it in the PayPal balance and won't have access to use PayPal balance to keep funds in or pay for things with the balance. So you'll have to read the screens carefully when you claim your money.

Policy updates and user agreement changes to Personal PayPal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.