WHY IS PAYPAL PAYING MONEY TO NAZIS IN GERMANY THEY CALL THEMSELVES "PRO CHEMNITZ"

Pokaa23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello folks, I am thinking about to stop using PayPal after I read the headlines from the NGO SumOfUs.org.

They told me, that PAYPAL is paying money to them. They get collected money over PayPal on their bankaccounts.

PAYPAL said they would never give money to war hate and other inhuman things.
And I did believe them. Now I am thinking about to close my PayPal account.

I also tried to inform a customsupporter, but could not find a link to get to an supporter of PayPal.

What shell I do.

I dont use mastercard and this evil companies, but PayPal isnt better is it?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pokaa23 

Whether you choose to use paypal or not is entirely up to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

noname15
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I choose whether to use PayPal.  PayPal also chooses with whom it does business. I do not do business with hate groups. What is PayPal's choice? And yes...it matters.

Login to Me Too

Marymaieandbo17
Contributor
Contributor
That doesn't make no sense
Login to Me Too

Boulder100
Contributor
Contributor

More to the point, why is Paypal suing Sumofus for supposedly libelling them for saying that they are doing so?

Can Paypal suggest any reason why their action is justified, and why I should not support the request from Sumofus for funds to fight the lawsuit?

I'm genuinely interested to know whether Paypal's actions are justified. If not, then I contribute; if so, then I reconsider my position.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.