Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

PayPal this is completely bogus, Infowars isn't hate speech and I use PayPal alot especially in ordering some of the products Infowars sells. This is ridiculous, Infowars isn't selling illegal drugs or ripping off customers, I don't get how this is even a thing for PayPal. If this isn't changed, I will definitely be terminating my account.
Login to Me Too

SpikeStrip
New Community Member

If this is Paypal's values I want NOTHING to do with this company ever again.   Too many good options out now, anyway.

I was a VERY early adopter of Paypal but will NEVER again use your service.  I'm not a fan of Alex Jones - Can't even listen to 3 mins of a broadcast, but this kind of fascist censorship is intolerable in a *FREE* society.   You DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT IS APPROPRIATE for those who do not share your bubble-space.  Why are so many companies making the same virtue-signalling mistake?   Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.  A decade of positive brand exposure killed in an instant of cupidity. 

Paypal, go Nike yourself. 

Login to Me Too

seanmi2

yep, I am closing my account within 10 days unless this is reversed. ebay accepts debit now anyways.

Login to Me Too

chaoswhat
Contributor
Contributor

Not cool to ban organizations, people for their political views. Of course, a company is allowed to make whatever decisions it wants, but I'm also allowed to find another way to pay for goods and services.
Until this ban is rescinded I won't be using Paypal for anything.

SAD!

Login to Me Too

CCCMMM

At PayPal, we are guided by a core set of values. Chief among these is inclusion. 

How excluding someone is a virtue of "inclusion"? You do realize you look like incredible **bleep**?

I am done with paypal. My core set of values compels me...

Login to Me Too

Pay pal should accept payment for all business that are performing legal transactions and not considered by the government a terrorist organization.

Alex Jones is a clown but he has a right to be clown. 

I will slowly ween myself off your service if this not changed. I am not going to hurt myself by paying off your zero interest loans but will not use your service without interest free benefits.

We have the right as Americans to criticize anything we want and since Islam is a religion and a social code it seems to be a fair target. 

The world health organization considered gender dysphoria a mental illness until earlier this year when it was pressured to change by social outrage not medical fault. 

Login to Me Too

sickoffacists
Take notice paypal and your global handlers. Your actions today have drawn a line in the sand. Your a capital moving service. Not a morality judge. I will be actively boycotting yiur service on the ground and locally unless you walkback your actions against a group of individuals exercising free thought. shameful.....
Login to Me Too

KerryL1330
I don’t watch Info Wars but just Incase you forgot we are in America and have free speech here. Shame on you and your dictator attitude. How dare you try to silence anyone in this country. Y’all are disgusting.
Login to Me Too

wridens

I am cancelling my account after this post.  I will not do business with you.  You can tell your boss Soros he may own Paypal, but he will not own me.

Login to Me Too

IMakeThings

Dear PayPal,

I can't trust you with my money.

One day, "Upholding Your Values" may mean that you look me up in some database, and find out that I've been telling everyone I like puppies better than kittens or some nonsense... and because you've already entered the slippery sloped world of politics, you won't think twice about freezing my funds. 

I'm not closing my account, but I'm not holding money here until its long-been clear that you've left the realm of political activism, left or right.

Lastly, I want to end on a note of gratitude. This has been a very useful service over the years, and I appreciate the convenience it has always offered. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.