Transaction alias or comment in activity list

IrisDR
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to send a feature request to PayPal? I very much need a way to add a comment or alias to each transaction to recognise the transaction later. Many - if not most - companies have a different official registered name than the one they use in their marketing. An order from company X then shows up as an order from company Y, making it impossible to identify later.

I expect to have little luck ever getting this in my bank app, but maybe PayPal is more flexible and keeps track of feature requests that people can upvote?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sfemet
Contributor
Contributor

I've wondered about this feature for a long time. Such a useful feature.

I use PayPal for purchases on eBay and Etsy, it would be great if I could add the item I purchased.

There must be other users who would like this feature.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @IrisDR and @sfemet

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! 

That's a fantastic idea, @IrisDR. The best spot to submit feedback directly to our developers is by logging into your PayPal account and scrolling to the bottom of the homepage. From there, click 'Feedback' to submit your idea.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.