Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

SteveHawkins

What have you closed Tommy Robinsons Account, If I do not like you answer I will close my accounts together with all of my family

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SteveHawkins

Not sure paypal has to explain anything to you about who they do business with but if you want to close your account ...

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-close-my-paypal-account-faq1215?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20200109

Paypal censors speech that it does not agree with.  Paypal is in a ebay monopoly position and should be broken up.

Login to Me Too

temp20180226b
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is against the 1st Amendment.  Another liberal company, that does not care about free speech, but allows ISIS propaganda to be purchased through PayPal.  Shame on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

EndophDaize
looks like another business operated by progressive fascists
Login to Me Too

RickJoW
Contributor
Contributor

Please do not pander to the identitarian and censorial movement and remain an impartial provider. For both your sake and that of free speach.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.