Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

Daitken
Contributor
Contributor

I'm leaving PayPal I suggest we all close our accounts till they stop being bullies

does paypal support rapists child abusers etc     Tommy Robinson  highlited abuse and is being hounded by those that seem to support rape ........ PayPal the friend of peadophiles 

Login to Me Too

Ovi2
Contributor
Contributor

Indeed your PayPal account can be terminated if in your day to day life you go about having your own political opinions. Those who want a PayPal account, need to ensure they don't hold any opinions that are contrary to those leftists hired by PayPal or they need to make sure the opinions coincide. If a customer wishes to have a different political opinion from PayPal, they need to hide it or risk losing their PayPal account.

This is the sad state of affairs regarding pathetic PayPal at this stage.

Please let me know when PayPal finishes cleaning it's house by getting rid of those unfair leftist staff who discriminate against the customers who don't share their views.

At this time using PayPal is too uncertain as the account can be banned at a whim, without due process and by some vigilante PayPal staffer.

Login to Me Too

FREETOMMYROBINS
New Community Member

We should all close our PayPal Accounts because of what PayPal did to Tommy Robinson

Login to Me Too

huggy350
New Community Member
I'm disgusted with PayPal! Closing conservative accounts. Tommy Robinson was the last straw. Shove your **bleep**ing commie new world order site up your **bleep**ing **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

SrTommyRobinson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am trying to close/cancel my account based on the fact you are anti-free speech ant-right wing, cancelling Tommy Robinson was the last straw. Anyway trying to close my account and I am getting this error.

Paypal Close.PNG

Please do me a favour and close it for me or fix the error.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SrTommyRobinson

ASK CUSTOMER SERVICES.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ovi2
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has banned Robert Spencer from Jihad-watch for revealing uncomfortable truths about Islam. Now PayPal has also banned Tommy Robinson for speaking his mind about Muslim rape gangs.

So PayPal can choose to ban people who oppose the ideology of Islam (the political aspect not just the religious one).

I thought we had freedom of and from religion. Using PayPal should be a separate matter and should not depend on what we think about Islam.

Please let me know when PayPal gets rid of this leftist staff who are not letting the customers hold their own religious and political opinions lest they get their account banned.

Login to Me Too

ltm78
Well it certainly seems so
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.