Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NCVigneron

Just do a search of the forum before posting to add to the many posts already made on this.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Debtslave

Wow! Paypal you've allowed your expensive image consultants to help you forget what you are. Here's a free reminder from a previously loyal customer; you're not nanny, you're just money changers. You sit in the middle and take a cut in exchange for providing escrow. Remember now?

Paypal, no one likes to be associated with fascists so just go back to doing your job like good little money changers. Oh and perhaps you should fire the expensive image consultants. They clearly got the Alex Jones issue very very wrong for you. That you did this at this time will be remembered for years.

Login to Me Too

Upholding your values PayPal???? Obviously you have none, I've had a PayPal acct since 2005 and if PayPal refuses to do business with InfoWars and Alex Jones then I refuse to business with PayPal! P.S please advise George Soros that he and all of his evil associates should enjoy things like air conditioning and cold beverages as I'm sure they will miss those luxuries while they all burn in HELL for eternity. Awaken Patriots it's time to take a  stand against censorship and tyranny! #FREEINFOWARS

Login to Me Too

BackOfTheBus

So racial segregation is abhorred but political segregation is acceptable and supported by PayPal? I'm out.

https://mic.com/articles/14300/why-political-segregation-is-as-bad-or-worse-than-racial-segregation-...

Login to Me Too

BackOfTheBus

Stupid forum double posted.

Login to Me Too

1984isnow

First they came for Alex Jones, then they came for.....

Paypal sucks!

Login to Me Too

INFOWARS
New Community Member

If you don't stand up for free speech for EVERYONE... there will be no free speech left for ANYONE.

PayPal has terminated services with InfoWars... I am terminating my business with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Keagan85
New Community Member
Why is Infowars band? Why is PayPal listening to Nazi collaborator George Soros? This is nothing short of TYRANNY!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keagan85

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.