Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

rkk911
New Community Member

Will never again use pay-pal...as they are nothing more than globalists who wish to control every facet of an Americans life. Such as banning Alex Jones , KMA Pay-Pal !

Login to Me Too

TylerDurden
Contributor
Contributor

The American people will not stand for Corporate Fascism and Monopolies. We will not stand for concerted calculated efforts to stifle free speech and to destroy any opposition viewpoints. We should stand up for American values and not for these globalist anti-american values corporate overlords who arrogantly try to run your lives by removing your ability to do business with whom you choose. This is not simply a matter of a 'private company' conducting business as it chooses. This is about racketeering and politically motivated censorship! Everyone who believes in the American Constitution should stop doing business Paypal..

Hopefully this post will survive the Stasi thought police who will delete it as soon as it goes up!

Login to Me Too

EtTuBrute

Well said. I am here after the latest few fascist moves -- Gab and Bitchute. Threatening people's income is as fascist as it comes. Well that, and then having the media write your hit pieces for you so that the dumbed down masses have no idea what is happening. Of course, Paypal was covering for their corporatist buddies, YouTube and Twitter. I mean, we can't have competition, especially if it involves free thinking or free markets. Hoping America survives this (and Paypal doesn't). Meanwhile closing my account and starting a grassroots campaign to get everyone to do the same.

Login to Me Too

faithfulfox
New Community Member

I would like to know why PayPal is now becoming political in its operations.  Why has Paypal decided to ban organizations just because they do not agree with their politics.  Infowars has undoubtedly partnered with you for many years and made a LOT of money for you.  But now your ultra-left buddies in the tech world who do not believe in the principles of free speech in America have apparently pressured you to bow to the political pressure and throw them off.   I understand that the far-left are haters of truth and terrified when it is shared.  But I thought PayPal was a business organization not a political force.  Why are you using your power to try to destroy a reputable and honest company like Infowars?

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

would PAYPAL accept Nazi or KKK as members of Paypal ?

It can do anything it wants,on EBAY,if I don't like a buyer,I CAN Block HIM FROM buying 

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Why would anyone continue doing business with a left-wing site like PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

hang5
New Community Member

Paypal has decided to interject political virtue signaling into what should be an apolitical process.  They have decided to no longer accept payments to infowars.com and alex jones yet they still allow many violent and politically prejudiced accounts to receive funds through the system (SPLC, Hamas, ANtifa etc..).  This is offensive to me.  I want to cancel for myself, several family members and my business.  Can someone please direct me how to do this?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

dtv12574
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the INFO ! I have canceled my PayPal Account with this very helpful Link!

Login to Me Too

txnet
New Community Member

EXECUTIVE ORDER TO PROTECT COMPETITON AND SMALL BUSINESSES FROM BIAS IN ONLINE PLATFORMS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to protect American consumers and workers and encourage competition in the U.S. economy, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. Online platforms are central to American commerce and the free flow of news and information. Whether reading news or looking for local businesses, citizens rely on search, social media, and other online platforms to provide objective and reliable information to shape a host of decisions ranging from consumer purchases to votes in elections. Because of their critical role in American society, it is essential that American citizens are protected from anticompetitive acts by dominant online platforms. Vibrant competition in the online ecosystem is essential to ensuring accountability for the platforms that hold so much sway over our economy and democratic process.

[Can expand this section, if necessary, to provide more detail on role of platforms and the importance of competition]

Section 2. Agency Responsibilities. (a) Executive departments and agencies with authorities that could be used to enhance competition among online platforms (agencies) shall, where consistent with other laws, use those authorities to promote competition and ensure that no online platform exercises market power in a way that harms consumers, including through the exercise of bias.

(b) Agencies with authority to investigate anticompetitive conduct shall thoroughly investigate whether any online platform has acted in violation of the antitrust laws, as defined in subsection (a) of the first section of the Clayton Act, 15 U.S.C. § 12, or any other law intended to protect competition.

(c) Should an agency learn of possible or actual anticompetitive conduct by a platform that the agency lacks the authority to investigate and/or prosecute, the matter should be referred to the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice and the Bureau of Competition of the Federal Trade Commission.

(d) Not later than 30 days from the date of this order, agencies shall submit to the Director of the National Economic Council an initial list of (1) actions each agency can potentially take to protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias; (2) any relevant authorities and tools potentially available to enhance competition among and protect the users of online platforms.

(e) Not later than 60 days from the date of this order, agencies shall report to the President, through the Director of the National Economic Council, recommendations on agency-specific actions in response to paragraphs (d) of this section. Such recommendations shall include a list of priority actions, including rulemakings, as well as timelines for completing those actions.

Section 3. General Provisions. (a) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(b) Independent agencies are strongly encouraged to comply with the requirements of this order.

(c) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to a department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(d) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.