Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

temp20181120

After making recent news articles for banning Tommy Robinson I have seen reports UKIP are investigating several members accounts being deactivated for no reason.

This is not an organization I want to be part of. 

I support both Tommy and UKIP so wonder how long till my account is closed.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20181120

Well if you don't want to be part of it why not close your account yourself, your choice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roverio1
New Community Member

Paypal is participating in a criminal conspiracy to ban free speech and political views.  They are banning Infowars and Alex Jones from particioating in his legally entitled right to commerce by banning their account.  If you don't toe the PC political line as envisioned by the powers that be you will be declared an Unperson.  This is the beginning of dictatorship.  Register your disagreement with these criminal actions by Paypal.

Login to Me Too

luca3784
New Community Member

I will be cancelling my account in one week if he is not reinstated.  Plenty of other options out there, cryptocurrencies will take down paypal.

Login to Me Too

Micg333
New Community Member
As a long-term customer I am shocked and saddened by PayPal's decision to drop the site infowars, one of the world's most popular and informative sites.. I guess infowars doesn't fit in with the leftist agenda.
Login to Me Too

ddeininger
New Community Member

Sad to see but I am shutting down my account and will delete my PayPal credit and any company that does business with PayPal I will not support and take my business elsewhere including Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, Target and any other that accepts PayPal. Time to stand up against Liberal Communist scumm

Login to Me Too

moose000
Contributor
Contributor
I have great respect for you ddeininger. Paypal has chosen to take sides in a political/ ideological struggle- and they are on the wrong side. The dark side. I so far have not shut down my account, but your bold action is giving me pause to re-examine my decision. If every Conservative stopped using their services they'd get the message. Kudos to you.👍
Login to Me Too

MikeS657
New Community Member
I hereby begin the process of ending my account with PayPal for Banning the Infowars / Alex Jones payment processor. I will encourage all friends and family to end PayPal accounts. I pray the over 70,000,000 daily listener American patriots do the same. PayPal’s reason to stop Infowars is “hate speech”?? If promoting free speech, American nationalism, Family and Christian principles is hate speech, then PayPal: PLEASE BAN ME as a customer. I would be honored!! God Bless America!
Login to Me Too

wamp2319
Contributor
Contributor

Guess I was not the target demographic that PayPal's virtue signalling was meant for since I'm in the same boat as many of you.  I've been using PayPal for years but now I'm actively waiting for one more pending transaction to complete so I can be done too.  If I honestly reflect on what I've used PayPal to purchase it's almost always been some frivolous stuff I didn't actually need.  I guess I can say "thank you PayPal" for helping me to break my consumerist habits by choosing to show your true colors.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.