The #SPLC and PayPal banning users for their political beliefs

jacklangworthy
New Community Member

Is there a community protest or movement against this?

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChuyGuerra 

no idea, why not ask them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

souma1730
New Community Member

Is it true that the CEO of Paypal is partnering with the to blacklist Paypal member to don't conform to the SPLC political left positions?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@souma1730 

no idea, why not email and ask them instead of cluttering up the forum when folks need answers on real paypal problems.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

eframe2
Contributor
Contributor

Because PayPal reviews the community forum. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Login to Me Too

eframe2
Contributor
Contributor

This is very disturbing for PayPal to associate itself with an extreme, radical leftist organization under the guise of preventing extremism and radicalism! SPLC is the KKK of the Left. You can do better than that PayPal. Get out of the Bay Area bubble. You have Americans as your customers. Boo

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@souma1730 

Yep another rubbish rant cluttering up the forum, what a shame for those wanting real help.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

eframe2
Contributor
Contributor

No one cares what you think Kernowlass. You pretend you care about clutter and the forum, when in reality, you are supporting a fascist, hate-mongering group like the SPLC but you're too chicken to admit it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eframe2 

Smiley Very Happy

Funny, funny, NO i am more concerned with these rants cluttering up the forum and stopping those wanting help getting it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@souma1730 

Yep another rubbish rant cluttering up the forum, what a shame for those wanting real help..

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

VParro

I have used PayPal for many years and am deeply disturbed to hear that PayPal works with the Southern Poverty Law Center against conservative entities for their political beliefs. If this policy does not change I will stop using PayPal no matter how convenient it may be. I will refuse to do business that violates my principles.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.