Suggestions to PayPal

Elektrakosh
Contributor
Contributor
With great respect might I suggest taking down the RSD2 overlay that is causing so many people problems? It is unnecessary as most of us just wish to get things done. Whoever decided this course of action needs to re-evaluate the situation. I have been in a no-go situation for quite some time asking help from the help service to no avail because I simply cannot log in to see their solutions because of the overlay and I bet I have given everyone who tried to help a headache with my repeated responses. Please make a guest/Cannot log in chat (customer confirmation as email address) so one can talk to a human,rather than cut/paste responses or having to wait for an eternity on the PayPal help community. I guess many of the help team are burnt out but so are we. As for demanding phone numbers, not all of us can afford a phone or get a signal in some remote areas. Email is perfectly fine as a communication medium and should be an alternative way of authenticating that you're you especially if there's a link for you to answer a security question on your site without having all the log in trouble. Any response will be gratefully received Thank you for your time.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.