Stop sending me credit denial notifications when I use my checking account

ludwigsv
New Community Member

Is PayPal going to send me a reason for denial of credit every time I use my debit card or checking account to make a purchase until I pay my PayPal credit balance off? I can always opt NOT to use ANY of their servies. I choose to take advantage of the zero-balance options for as long as they're present. Maybe it's time to just pay it all of and close this account. There are plenty of other options now which didn't exists 15 years ago. Anyone else dealing with this PITA problem? Here's a suggestion. Fix your platform or I'm out. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, ludwigsv. Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding notifications you've received. I certainly understand not wanting to receive certain notifications. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-my-email-notification-preferences-faq424 for information on how to update your notification preferences in your PayPal account.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.