Skip Ads on Login?

jackofallstuff
New Community Member

Is it possible to just login in to my account without looking at the working capital ad every single time I login?

Is anyone else fed up with this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MissAJ
Contributor
Contributor

So damn annoying - have just clicked 'Feedback', given them a 1 & told them "I don't want to see an ad as the first window when I login (& then have to click the 'Proceed to Account Overview each time). I just want to see my Account Overview first up & there should be an option to turn that irritating ad off."

Login to Me Too

MissAJ
Contributor
Contributor

So damn annoying - have just clicked 'Feedback', given them a 1 & told them "I don't want to see an ad as the first window when I login (& then have to click the 'Proceed to Account Overview each time). I just want to see my Account Overview first up & there should be an option to turn that irritating ad off."

Login to Me Too

temp20190110a
New Community Member

I have the same annoying problem. There's no direct way to contact them about it either. So, I'm just going to leave bad feedback continusuously, while I look for another service to take credit cards from clients. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.