Security issue transferring MY OWN MONEY to debit card

Alex7783
New Community Member

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS they randomly hold your own released funds for up to 72 hours for some "security" issue What kind of security issue could there possibly be with funds that i ALREADY waited 3 days for to clear? It is available to me its my money theres no security threat possible, paypal had there 3 days to confirm whatever they needed to look into/verify the sale. Dont bother calling you will be on the phone for nearly 72 hours while 10 different people tell u theyre sorry and they understand yet cant do anything. PAYPAL you need to fix your "security" system IMMEDIATELY, security for who what does that even mean? who would transfer money to someone elses account or what is the threat here? On top of that i cannot understand why an automated system would take 72 hours to review account activity when a human could do it in ten minutes a computer can analize this information instantly so this is completely useless and wrong to do on paypals part.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.