Ridiculous Policy Changes

Jreidariux
Contributor
Contributor

According to the new policy, PayPal says, "If you are an existing personal PayPal account holder and we have already verified your identity, we will establish and automatically link a PayPal Cash Plus account to your current PayPal account. Information about your PayPal Cash Plus account, including your balance amount, will be easily available using your existing PayPal login." I see this as a completely unnecessary change, and if a bank account or any other account is "needed" just to use a balance that's on PayPal... In whose right mind was this a good idea? Just to please the government, really guys? This new law by D.C. you're being told to make changes for don't seem to protect consumers but seem very anti-consumer to me. Some of us don't want nor need another account. It's my money, I have the right to use it as long as I legally earned it. You do not force people to create a new account or link their personal, and I mean personal, bank just so that can continue to make money within the legal confines of the law. Get rid of this policy and fight this stupid regulation. I'm in favor of regulating corporations but this one "regulation" I am against. I'm strongly disagreeing to these policy changes, but I'm not going to close my account because of this. Fortunately I already have a PayPal Cash card and it is already linked to my account, but how about the others who don't have it and don't want it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.