Refund

John5407
Contributor
Contributor

when make the payment using debit card, if i get the refund can i ask paypal to refund to me through paypal account or bank account? So i can faster to get back my money

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@John5407

No, refunds automatically go back the way it was originally funded. If you paid with debit card, it will go back to debit card. It can take a couple of days to up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. If for some reason the refund can’t be applied to the debit card, the refund will be applied to your PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@John5407

No, refunds automatically go back the way it was originally funded. If you paid with debit card, it will go back to debit card. It can take a couple of days to up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. If for some reason the refund can’t be applied to the debit card, the refund will be applied to your PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

John5407
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. If seller keep dont make any response can i getbback the refund? Can i get the response from paypal with less than 10 days?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.