Rebel News

ApprovedSpeech
Contributor
Contributor
27 REPLIES 27

Gloveyap
Contributor
Contributor

If this is not reversed within 24 hours, my account will be closed.

They even had the nerve whilst attempting mealy-mouthed explanations to bribe me to stay with $10.     

I guess some people can be bought off cheaply.  

Login to Me Too

TelBoy61

I agree, we need to object to this, I will cancel my PayPal account in 1 week if this is not rectified 

Login to Me Too

DougM1
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone has heard of Paypal's actions in shutting down PayPal access to one of Canada's important additional news networks: Rebel News after six years of flawless business? Thousands of subscribers are left stranded.  PayPal has offered no explanation to Rebel News. This is smelling a lot like mega-corporation political interference. Who is PayPal accountable to?  Thoughts?

Login to Me Too

Harraf
New Community Member
I just heard. I'd like to hear PayPal's public response to this.
Login to Me Too

Gloveyap
Contributor
Contributor

TelBoy61

Yes I would like to hear PayPals comments, Why doesn’t the main stream media ever question the big corporations? 

Login to Me Too

Schirmer1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal does whatever they want, they’ve decided that it’s ok for them to make up new rules/terms as they go, they continue to do whatever is necessary to accommodate their best interests. At this point, I would not be surprised by anything that PayPal does that has a negative impact on their customers. I’ve been trying to withdraw 2k$ for over 5 months that they’ve been denying me access to, every since they suddenly placed a permanent suspension on my account, a suspension for which no one at PayPal can give me a reason for. It’s extremely difficult, if not impossible, to reach a person with a beating heart on the telephone at PayPal. And if you do reach a real person, they can only read from a scripted piece of paper in front of them, none of which are any assistance.
Login to Me Too

Cmack01
Contributor
Contributor

We await the info from the ruling class. 1984 is here now

Login to Me Too

Gloveyap
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.