Re: Does Anyone Else Think that PayPal's tech support stinks?

Frickshow
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely I agree with you about their lack of tech support, and their rush to lie to you because they don't know what else to say. Also their back-end systems are **bleep** up, and I know this how...?

Here is the ultra-short version: I am a new PayPal business customer and I provided ALL the business info they asked for. They immediately replied that my account would be limited until I provide all the info they need! But clicking on the link just responds with a Thank You for providing the information.

Yet they kept sending me emails threatening to limit my account if I didn't provide the info by Jan 15th! Telephone support assured me all would be OK, don't worry! They lied...

So here we are, Jan 15th, and I get an email saying "Your account has been limited We need more information about your organisation. You cannot send or receive payments until you provide this information. Please provide this information before 14 Apr 2020 to remove the limitations on your account."

And guess what happens when I click on that "more information" link? It just says "Thank you for providing the information."

With such demonstrated incompetency and incapacity to handle the most rudimentary of IT tasks, you have to ask yourself: "Is the the sort of organisation I am willing to trust with my personal, private, business and financial information, and my money?"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.