Product not as advertised

Suzana2
Contributor
Contributor

I am wondering who I need to speak to the seller is not responding neither is PayPal

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

beija1
New Community Member

I ordered a "carbon electric powered foil board" online for $199.99. The outfit in Hong Kong sent a ver, very cheap foam boogie board that I could likely buy here for $10.00 or less. I tried contacting the company, no joy, and their website has disappeared. I filed a complaint with PayPal and they said it was decided in my favor, but I have to send this foam garbage back to HK in a trackable fashion, and give them tracking info. To ship with tracking with USPS is $108.00  I tried contacting PayPal to discuss these things and after holding for half an hour was sent to PayPal recording hell (holding for the right department) for over an hour until I just gave up. It seems very underhanded to require that I send a cheap piece of junk to HK when it's an obvious scam. PayPal is complicit in the scam! Don't count on their protection…. EVER.

Login to Me Too

Suzana2
Contributor
Contributor
That's just crap so what's the point of paying through them, its absolutely ridiculous so you didn't end up getting your money back how disappointing !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.